Popular Posts

Monday 27 October 2014

MOTHERLESS

MOTHERLESS 
by ASIIMWE SAM RUHINDI

Day after day night after night
Time passes away but I can’t find
A way to forget you mom
You produced me, breast fed me,
You showed me a mother’s love to a child
Oh am motherless mother less

When the winds of the nights are so cold
Even in the dark, your absence lights up
I look up in the sky hoping to see you
But I can’t I only see the stars moving
And I do believe that in those stars
One represents you my dear
Oh am motherless

Have you ever felt so alone and nothing?
Makes sense that’s how I feel right now
I feel like I’m facing everything on my own
With nothing but tears and a fake smile
Oh am motherless

I close my eyes so I can sleep
But your smiling face comes back to me
I put my hands in the air to hold you
But I find my self alone
Oh no am motherless




No comments:

Post a Comment