Popular Posts

Tuesday 4 November 2014

WHY

WHY
BY ASIIMWE SAM RUHINDI

In every dream I dream of
In every thought I think of
Every question I ask my self
Remains the same why?
I wonder why some do great
Others become so jealous
And I ask my self why
?
I wonder why some people are greedy
Avarice and bounties colonized them
Great people have gone
Their memories light our path
This world appreciates in their absence
And my question remains why?

Advise that you’re inconveniencing
Then scorners raise their vocals
Everybody wants to be on top
We share red blood, same tears
As a sign of brother hood
A slight difference in skin colour
Foolishly leads us to racism why?

Natural endurements light our world
Man shed blood for it
Innocent young blood become orphans
We are all passer’s by
This world is not our own
My wish is work together like

Ants preserve our dignity

No comments:

Post a Comment