Popular Posts

Saturday 7 January 2017

PATRIARCH

PATRIARCH by ASIIMWE SAM RUHINDI

Here your lying in crypt

so silent like old rock

flowers are smiling at your life

why did you cross the styx?

leaving me alone in this furious world

would you get up and talk to me

Did you love me?

If you loved me then

Why go with matriarch

Tributaries of tears run

in our hearts always

Yawning to see you again

Vesta became my matriarch

and brother my patriarch

It's hard to bear this

feeling when it's hard

to believe your absence

your people oblated us

To wicca for richness

would you please wake up

and hold me closely like never before

And let my soft hands feel you face for the first

And let my eyes have a look at that winsome

Face that I always see in black &and white picture

Would you let my ears hear your voice

Or will you whisper to me softly

telling me how everything will okay?

Would you tell me stories starting with once up a time

As you watch me peacefully getting into dream land

Dear patriarch are you proud of me the man I’ve become today

Do you feel the same like me when people say

Like father like son….

Oh patriarch patriarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment